Health Connector and SNAP Benefits Update
Important Updates from DTA and the Health Connector.
- The Health Connector announced that Open Enrollment has been extended through March 23, 2021.
- 15% SNAP boost is starting 2/1, retroactive for January – How DTA will issue
- The 15% boost (approximately $27 per person) will be issued on the same day as the supplemental payment – the second business day of the month. What this means:
- on February 2, households will be issued the 15% boost amount for January.
- For those eligible for a supplement, they will get the supplement and the 15% boost amount on the same day.
- For those already at the maximum grant and therefore not eligible for a supplement (under current guidance), they will get the 15% boost amount only on the 2nd.
- DTA will be sending text messages. DTA will not be mailing notices (just as no notices are mailed for the supplemental payments).
If you have any questions, please contact any of our Resident Services Coordinators.